A Community Voice is hosting a Housing, Community, & Job Fair for residents to get FREE information on:
- Job Opportunities
- Affordable Housing Programs
- Available Loan and Grant Opportunities
Visit many of the vendor tables at the Fair for a safe trick or treating experience for families this Halloween.
- A Community Voice will provide information on the Homebuyer Training Program and credit counseling to help residents qualify for bond money and down payment and closing cost assistance;
- Louisiana Workforce will have information on available jobs and training programs;
- First Federal Bank will be on hand to provide information on loan and banking opportunities;
- City of Lake Charles and Calcasieu Parish Police Jury will have information on housing assistance, grants and rehab programs;
This fair is only held once a year so spread the word! Flyer of Event!
October 28th, 2012
Over 200 residents came out to the annual Lake Charles Housing & Community Fair to get FREE information on affordable housing programs, mortgage loans, fair housing, small business loans, jobs and more.